What Customers Say About C-String

"I was a bit nervous when I first tried on the C-String as there is something reassuring having the straps from your underwear holding your underwear in place.

When its in place, it grips really quite well and thankfully when I'd plucked up the courage to leave the house the C-String stayed in place all afternoon and didn't slip off. I'd had visions of being in a queue and it falling off and landing on the floor!
Its easy to put on - just slip it into place and adjust to make it comfortable. It can be worn as swimwear or as normal underwear under trousers or a skirt - all without giving you a visible knicker line.

In many ways its like wearing a thong or g-string and you almost forget that you are wearing them. I'm off on holiday in a few weeks and think I'll try sunbathing in a C-String so that I don't get any tan lines! "
Jackie from Swansea