Heidi Klum Talks Motherhood, Shows Off New Bra

Heidi Klum Talks Motherhood, Shows Off New Bra
It’s hard to picture the stunning Victoria’s Secret model changing diapers or cleaning up after a messy kids meal, but Heidi Klum tells press that she loves being a mom.

The 34-year-old babe told Good Day LA recently about the joys of having her two children. “Our daughter (Leni), at 3 years old, doesn’t nap anymore. She’s in swimming lessons, she wants to play tennis with me, she wants to jump around, pick flowers. She wants to be occupied all the time. It’s just different!”

Klum also commented on the transition from newborn to toddler, and how she’s coped. “Our house is like Toys R Us - huge playground outside, trampoline, slides, the swings. (Parenthood) definitely has changed our home a lot in the last three years. When you have a newborn it’s different; when they get older they want to be entertained. They want to do things all the time.”

And the queen of the runway said that the price she’s paid with her body to have kids has been one that she doesn’t regret. “People always say your body changes a lot after you have kids - and it does! But it’s worth it for me. The children are more important than myself. But I have not forgotten about myself. I enjoy my life more than ever now that I have this big family that I always wanted.”

Meanwhile, Victoria’s Secret has no problem with Heidi’s new shape. In fact, she just helped launch the lingerie giant’s newest creation - the Body Bra.

Enjoy the pictures of Heidi at the Body Bra launch (August 1).

Heidi Klum Talks Motherhood, Shows Off New Bra