Jessica Simpson Swim - The Hot New Swimsuit Line by Jessica Simpson


Jessica Simpson Swim - The Hot New Swimsuit Line by Jessica Simpson
Jess and her mom, Tina, were thrilled to debut the new line of sexy swimsuits which Jessica says were "inspired by different parts of my personality".

Jessica, who sported a long blue, green and white dress, was said to have picked each model by hand for the much anticipated fashion show.

Simpson's new swimsuit collection features a number of spicy hot bikinis as well as several casual (but sexy) one piece designs.

Jess insists that the new collection will satisfy a number of individual styles. In fact, the "Dukes of Hazard" star promises that the line will offer many elements "from all-American girl to bohemian".

We're used to seeing the highly popular singer in skimpy outfits but Jess insists that she wasn't always so eager to bare her body to the world. "I was always the girl who wore sweat pants and baseball caps to not be intimidating. But now I've learned to embrace beauty as part of my career, as part of my inner soul, as part of who I am."

Jessica Simpson Swim - The Hot New Swimsuit Line by Jessica Simpson